ROCKWOOL Partition Wall System
ROCKWOOL Partition Wall System Solution is a non-load-bearing system in which paper gypsum boards or calcium silicate boards to be fixed on the light steel keel and filled with stone wool in the gap. The filler material for the Solution is the ROCKWOOL AS-DD/DD Plus board, suitable for partition walls of hotels, business centers, convention centers, office and residential buildings. The products have the following properties:
- High fire resistance, the maximum resistance time between 3 to 4 hours;
- Better sound insulation under the same configuration, especially against low-frequency noises. If combined with other structures such as vibration-damping keel, the sound insulation can be further improved so as to meet different demands;
- High strength, easier to install, safer to use;
- Excellent performance in hydrophobicity and air permeability. Metal components like light steel keel are not subject to corrosion, so the system can have better durability;
- Stone wool does not contain asbestos, with no carcinogenic risk. It along with other materials are all green and environmentally friendly;
Excellent fire resistance
Outstanding soundproof performance
ROCKWOOL AS-DD/DD Plus Board
Jilin College of Urban Architecture was put into use in 2015, with a total area of 500,000 square meters. The College being an institution of higher learning designed for building, the authority attached great importance to building standards and construction quality of new campus. The product properties and technical service of ROCKWOOL stone wool won client’s approval.
Ningxia International Conference Center’s first task was to hold the China-Arab Expo, so from the design to the construction every aspect was required to complete by high standard. ROCKWOOL Class-A firesafe insulation materials earned client’s trust for its excellent performance in insulation, sound absorption and noise reduction.
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd (COMAC) is a leading company in the aviation industry. The exterior wall insulation solution COMAC wants is a combination of fire resistance and aesthetic characteristic. After rounds of selection, Rokcore structural composite panel, using ROCKWOOL stone wool as core material, stood out and became the designated material for the exterior wall insulation system of this project.
Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences (abbreviated as SIBS) is affiliated to the Chinese Academy of Science Shanghai Branch. The SIBS comprehensive building serves as a dispatching center for the Chinese Academy of Sciences. The key research areas are basic life sciences, human health, major diseases and sustainable development of agriculture and environment.
MIXc Zhengzhou Project is a high-end residential project called Vientiane City Complex by China Resources Land. The residential area consists of four high-rise buildings that are nearly 200 meter high. Being the first super-high-rise residential district in Henan Province, the Project also stands for the highest standards of residential buildings in Zhengzhou.